Join Our Team
Driver Rehabilitation Specialist – Maryland Area
Position Type: Full Time
Overview: Brant’s Driving School is committed to driving independence and safety. We work with clients of all ages, backgrounds and needs. Whether someone has suffered a physical impairment, is trying to return to driving after an injury or illness, or simply has not driven in some time, our team has the experience, expertise, vehicles, and patience to assist them.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver Rehabilitation Specialist/Instructor to join our team. We are currently seeking an evaluator/instructor for the Maryland area. The ideal candidate will have a degree in a health related field (COTA, PTA, etc.), a working knowledge of cognitive and physical disease processes, ability to work independently, flexibility, and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Perform clinical and behind-the-wheel evaluations under the supervision of a Certified Driving Rehabilitation Specialist and in accordance with both Maryland requirements and best practices as outlined by the Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED).
- Conduct in-vehicle training with clients as needed
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers, co-workers and referral sources
- Complete and submit all paperwork in a timely manner
- Travel to our multiple offices throughout Maryland, as well as meet clients at their homes (you will be provided with a company car)
- A minimum of an Associate degree in a health related field (COTA, PTA, etc.)
- Experience in Driver Rehabilitation is a bonus but not a requirement
- Must be willing to travel throughout the area
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Must be self-directed
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K with Employer Match
- Short Term Disability Offered
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedule