We offer a High School Combo Program only in the state of Pennsylvania.
What is a High School Combo Program?
Our high school combo program is made up of two parts.
– Online classroom program – 30 Hours
– Behind-The-Wheel Instruction – 6 Hours
The online classroom program is self-paced and students can take this course when convenient around school and activities. The behind-the-wheel lessons are taught by a PA Certified Driving Instructor. Lessons are individualized to each student’s level of experience. Lessons are video-taped for the safety of the student and instructor. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate each student. Door-to-Door service is available. We also drop/pick up students from practice or school. You will receive TWO certificates for a possible insurance discount PA Department of Education Approved.
Online Driver Education 30 Hour Theory Course:
- Course is designed to prepare the student for the serious responsibility of driving
- Making safe decisions; defensive driving
- Basic car equipment and controls
- Signs, Signals & Roadway Users
- No need to sit in a structured class for several Saturdays – This class may be completed on your own time on your own internet-based devices
- Combining this online course with on-road instruction provides students a way to reinforce safe driving practices
Behind-The-Wheel Instruction includes:
- Residential Driving
- Open Highway Driving
- In-Town Driving
- Rural Driving
- Expressway Driving
- Parallel parking
- Dealing with Emergency Situations
- Defensive Driving
- Driving in Adverse Conditions
- Emphasis on No CellPhone Usage while Driving
- Instructor Feedback
We offer the State Driving Exam for these high schools:
- Bishop Carroll
- Bishop Guilfoyle
- Bishop McCort
- Cambria Heights
- Central Cambria
- Conemaugh Township
- Forest Hills
- Penn Cambria
If you are a current high school student, click the button below to sign up for our High School Combo Program.
*Students must have a valid PA Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License to enroll.